The purpose of these regulations is to maintain order at AutoC Park Randers and to ensure that all our guests can feel secure and enjoy their stay before, during and after the game, and to ensure that everyone is accommodated, regardless of appearance, religion or cultural background.
AutoC Park Randers is primarily used for Randers FC's home games, but also plays host to a number of other sporting and non-sporting events. These regulations apply to all events held at AutoC Park Randers arranged by Randers FC.
Area of applicability
These regulations apply to the entire AutoC Park Randers complex, including entrances and exits plus car parks open to the public for all events held at AutoC Park Randers.
Rules pertaining to guests
Entrance to AutoC Park Randers is only permitted when in possession of a ticket, access card or other form of legitimation issued by Randers FC. Tickets, access cards or the like must be shown to a steward or the police upon demand.
Spectators must remain within the area stated on their ticket. However, AutoC Park Randers may direct visitors to other areas than those stated on the ticket for safety reasons. Visitors are forbidden to display unacceptable behaviour which can cause offence or harm to others, or to behave in any way which can bring others into danger.
Visitors to AutoC Park Randers are obliged to observe and comply with the regulations in force, and to follow the instructions given over the AutoC Park Randers public address system and/or by AutoC Park Randers personnel, stewards, rescue services, police and fire service.
Randers FC reserves the right to refuse entry and to evict anyone who is visibly intoxicated.
All visitors are obliged to show a ticket or pass upon entry and to the ground's personnel upon request. AutoC Park Randers' stewards have the right to check whether visitors represent a safety risk due to the effects of alcohol or drugs, or if they are carrying weapons or other dangerous or inflammable items. Checks will be performed with the aid of special equipment.
The following items are forbidden at AutoC Park Randers:
* Weapons of any kind.
* Items which can be used as weapons or thrown.
* Spray cans with gas, corrosive or coloured substances.
* Bottles, containers, glasses or cans made of materials which can break or splinter.
* Bulky items.
* Fireworks, rockets, flares or other pyrotechnic items.
* Flags or banners over the size of 1.5 metres x 1.5 metres, confetti tubes and crepe paper rolls containing confetti.
* Mechanically-driven instruments – such as compressed air horns.
* Food and beverages – including alcoholic drinks of any kind.
* Laser pens.
* Documents, drawings, symbols or flags of ideological of promotional character, small objects designed for commercial purposes and
which can be seen by others or brought with the intention of distribution amongst other visitors.
* Racist or other forms of political propaganda materials.
Visitors to AutoC Park Randers are forbidden to:
* Climb up or over buildings and fixtures, including facades, fences, walls, enclosures around the pitch, barriers, lighting fixtures,
cameral platforms, trees, masts of any kind and roofs which are not intended for general use, and to enter areas which are not
permitted to visitors, such as the pitch.
* Throwing objects.
* Lighting fires, letting off fireworks, flares or other pyrotechnic objects.
* Sell goods or tickets, distribute printed items and to make collections without obtaining permission.
* Write, paint, paste or hang anything on the buildings, fixtures and advertising hoardings.
* Relieve themselves outside the toilets or to litter.
* Provoke others to hate or violence against non-partisan visitors, the opponents or other persons.
* Carry or openly wear characters or symbols of a racist or violent nature, and to shout or sing words of such character.
* Record images or sound from any point within AutoC Park Randers.
The above list is not exhaustive.
Visitors can be evicted from AutoC Park Randers if not in possession of a valid ticket, pass or other legitimation issued by the club, or are deemed to represent a risk to safety and security, or are subject to a quarantine ban. Evicted visitors are not entitled to a refund of their ticket.
During Randers FC matches, the lower section of the Marcus Stand and the standing area at the north end are reserved for Randers FC supporters only. Spectators in these areas are forbidden from wearing visiting team colours and/or making verbal outbursts or comments which can provoke other spectators present. The stewards are entitled to evict spectators who fail to respect the above, although an attempt will always be made to direct them to other areas of AutoC Park Randers.
Entry to and presence within AutoC Park Randers is at the visitor's own responsibility. AutoC Park Randers cannot be held liable for personal injury or material damage as a result of accidents or the actions or neglect of third parties.
In the event of damage caused to the property of AutoC Park Randers or the general display of behaviour which causes AutoC Park Randers and/or Randers FC loss, including behaviour which causes the levying of fines and/or sanctions against AutoC Park Randers or Randers FC, AutoC Park Randers reserves the right to hold the person(s) responsible liable for such loss or damage.
Breach of the regulations
Visitors breaching these regulations can be immediately evicted from the premises and be forbidden from entering AutoC Park Randers or any other stadium in Denmark or abroad where stewards from AutoC Park Randers are responsible for access control.
In the event of such a breach causing reasonable suspicion of a criminal action, the incident will be reported to the police.
A quarantine ban preventing access to AutoC Park Randers or from any other event related to Randers FC can be issued regardless of where such an event is held, if such a breach occurs at AutoC Park Randers or within its immediate environs such as car parks, at entrances or exits and roads, pavements etc leading to or on the premises of AutoC Park Randers, or violent actions performed some other place which has a connection with AutoC Park Randers/Randers FC.
In the event of eviction, the person evicted shall be responsible for contacting Randers FC for notification of the duration of the quarantine period. The minimum quarantine period if 6 months. Breach of the quarantine ban will automatically incur a further 6 months quarantine.
Stewards are authorised to evict groups of people if a breach cannot be applied to an individual and the breach is in general due to the behaviour of the group as a whole.